Opened in 1852 San Quentin is the oldest prison in California and has roughly 4,000 prisoners, and it holds the largest population of Death Row inmates in the United States. Now you can hold a replica of its history with the San Quentin Death Row Guard Badge. The badge is crafted with an antiqued brass finish and is double die struck to ensure the best detailing possible. The San Quentin Death Row Guard Badge would make a great addition to any badge or law enforcement collection.
- Reproduction of a badge from historic American prison
- Crafted with an antique brass finish
- Double die struck for study build and great detail
- Soldered pin allows badge to be easily worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory or gift idea
- Made from brass