Taking its inspiration from the weapons of historical Russian officers, the Saint George Russian Saber is a unique addition to any historical weapon collection. This decorative sword has a brass tone hilt decorated with crosses. The Russian replica sword features a slight curve to its silver tone blade, creating a traditional saber shape. Just before the curved crossguard, the hilt features a crowned cross. The crossguard features cursive Cyrillic and forms a D-shaped guard over the ribbed grip. A matching cross adorns the angled pommel. This historical Russian saber comes with a black plastic scabbard for easy storage and display, itself featuring matching brass tone fittings. For those interested in Russian military history, this unique decorative saber is a must-have.
- Based on historical Russian officer sword
- Silver tone blade has traditional saber shape
- Brass tone hilt features D-shaped guard and cross details
- Includes black plastic scabbard with brass tone fittings
- Unique collectible and display piece
- Blade made of steel and scabbard made of plastic
- Length: 38.2 Inches