When you are needing a bit of functionality in your entryway or closet, look towards the Rustic Black Iron Wall Hook for a timeless accent. Iron hardware was a staple of many homes for centuries.
Hand forged from iron, this medieval coat hook features an oil-blackened finish, giving it a traditional, rustic finish. The hook has a diamond-shaped bracket. There is a hole at the side corners for screwing into a wall. The hook comes with a pair of screws.
Next, a curved hook sticks out of the bracket. It has a curled tip. This rustic wall hook is perfect for hanging your coat, keys, and a bunch of other gear. It adds a historical touch to any home decor.
This wall hook looks at home in a steampunk, gothic, medieval, or fantasy space. It also looks lovely in a modern home as well. Add it to your castle or cozy cottage.
- Features a curled tip and diamond bracket
- Comes with screws for mounting
- Rustic, oil-blackened finish
- Suits a variety of decors
- Ideal for hanging coats, keys, and more
- Hand forged from iron
- Overall Length: 3.6 Inches
- Bracket Length: 2 Inches
- Hole Diameter: 3.75 Millimeters
- Distance Between Holes: 1.7 Inches
- Screw Length: 1.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.