With a slight curve and a fullered blade, the Russian Circassian Sword was a saber used typically among Northern Russian troops. Known for its deadly slashing and thrusting abilities, it developed into the preferred blade of Russian troops. The shashka blade featured on this sword is a hybrid between a full saber and a straight sword, with three fullers to help lighten the high carbon steel blade. The hardwood hilt of the sword features brass rivets, the design of which is traditional of a shashka sword. The leather wrapped scabbard features a chape and suspension rings for protection and easy carrying. The Russian Circassian Sword is a must have blade for those who enjoy war collectibles or historic swords.
- Fully functional
- High carbon steel blade features three fullers for a lightweight design
- Hardwood hilt features brass riveting and a traditional shashka grip
- Scabbard is wrapped in leather with carbon steel features
- Rings attached to scabbard are ideal for easy carrying
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel