Ruffles were, seemingly, all the rage in fashion at several points in history, being favored by both men and women alike. And this Ruffled Costume Shirt definitely features a classic look that makes it a great garment at many points in history. This costume shirt is made entirely from a polyester and cotton blend fabric that makes it light and comfortable to wear. The shirt features a short collar and detailed ruffling down the front (almost similar to the design of a typical cravat necktie), while also featuring lace trim at the ends of the full-length sleeves. This shirt includes on the white ruffled shirt, and any other accessories pictured can be purchased separately. The shirt comes in one standard size, which fits up to a 42 inch chest. The uses are nearly endless when it comes to this Ruffled Costume Shirt, if only because it makes a great addition to so many costumes. Nobles can benefit from the delicate touch of ruffles, while pirates love the added flare of style, and even colonials favored this style, brought from over the seas.
- A Quality Halloween Costume
- Crafted Using High-Quality Materials
- Pairs Well with a Variety of Looks and Themes
- An Excellent Base for Any Pirate or Nobleman Ensemble
- Looks Fantastic For Renaissance Fairs, Pirate Events, Stage Productions, and More
- Made from 100 percent Poly-Cotton Blend Fabric
- Standard: Fits Up to a 42 Inch Chest
There are no reviews yet.