A soldier is only as good as his training and gear, and you can put your trust into the elegant Roman Soldier Helmet. The traditional design of this helm has been rebuilt to offer some modern enhancements for comfort and use. This armor was crafted from quality 19 gauge mild steel to produce a functional item. Utilized by the Roman army, this helm has an added internal liner and chin strap for comfort and proper sizing. Shown with a visor style brim, neck flap, and two cheek flaps, this piece offers true safety. The brass trim along the bottom of the helm and the brass medallions on the flaps enhance the look of this ancient armor replica. The design of the Roman Soldier Helmet offers a true balance between function and comfort, so honorably march into war with this wonderful headgear.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Based on the Imperial helms of Ancient Rome
- Possesses a polished steel finish and golden trim
- Designed with visor brim, neck, and cheek flaps
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Crafted from 19 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made of top-grain leather
- Inner padding is foam and cotton
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- One Size fits most
- Circumference: 22 to 23 Inches