Warrior, before you head into battle for the empire, make sure that you take a blade like the Roman Gladius Sword with you. Made from 1095 high-carbon steel, this functional sword features a heat-treated, double-edged blade. It has a diamond-shaped cross-section with a pointed tip. The sword continues with a round crossguard. Brass studs ring around the wooden guard. Then, the sword has a ridged grip. There are five ridges along the wooden grip. The hilt ends with a ball pommel. It has additional studs. Finally, this sword comes with a leather sheath. The sword works well for historical reenactments.
- Battle Ready Sword
- Hand forged from 1095 high carbon steel
- Has a forged tang
- Heat treated for durability
- Classic Circular Wooden Pommel
- Pommel and Guard are Studded with Brass Accents
- Leather Sheath is Included