Like vowing his allegiance or loyalty, this Roman commander offers up his sword. The Roman Commander Pen Holder with Letter Opener Sword is a highly detailed desk accessory for those who admire the might of ancient Roman warriors. Made of cold cast bronze, the base and statue have an antiqued finish and a hand painted touch of color. The sword the commander holds is made of a gold tone zinc alloy. Kneeling solemnly on one knee, the armoured Roman warrior wears a crested helmet and a long cape over his shoulders. At the front of the base is a recess for holding one pen, not included. Bring the majesty of ancient Roman history into your home or office with this Roman themed desk decoration.
- Includes sword style letter opener
- Holds one pen in front recess
- Hand finished to reveal fine detail
- Adds unique historical style to home or office decor
- Statue and base are made of cold cast bronze.
- Letter opener is made of zinc alloy.
- Length: 6.7 Inches
- Width: 3.7 Inches
- Height: 7.1 Inches
- Letter Opener Sword Length: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.