Keep your arrows close at hand by storing them in the Robin Quiver. With your skill, you will surely take down your enemies quickly. Made from standard leather, this quiver comes in two colors. It features a straight, cylindrical shape. The quiver has a stitched bottom and an open top. It can hold six to eight arrows. On one side, there are two adjustable straps. The straps make loops and allow the quiver to slide onto a belt, not included. Also, the straps are different lengths to hang the quiver at an angle. This hip quiver is great for LARPers who needs easy access to their arrows during battle. The Robin Quiver is versatile for a wide range of medieval and fantasy characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold in two colors
- Has two adjustable straps
- Versatile appearance
- Great for medieval and fantasy archers
- Wonderful for LARP events
- Made from standard leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 23.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.