The clink of weaponry and armour heralds the arrival of the crusaders. The troop is passing though while on quest to the Holy Land. Their armaments firmly gripped by hands guarded with the Richard Chainmail Gauntlets. The worthy crusader enjoys the traditional style and durability of these chainmail gloves. Mild steel rings cover the brown suede leather gloves with a 4-in-1 chainmail pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Machine oil coats these butted round rings for excellent rust prevention. In addition, the shade of brown for the gloves will vary. These fine pair of gauntlets makes a perfect addition to your noble crusader attire. Combine this pair with the rest of the Richard chainmail for increased defense.
Please note that this armour is handmade. Therefore, the shade of brown may vary, and the armour may be thicker than listed here. As such it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Constructed from 9 mm butted round rings
- Designed with 4-in-1 chainmail pattern
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Shade of brown will vary
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from brown cowhide suede leather
- Rings made of 18 gauge steel
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil
- Overall Length: 11 Inches
- Overall Width: 4.24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.