Incredibly regal in its design, materials, and handmade construction, the Renaissance Noblewoman Dress is an impressive display of historic inspired style. Its collar and train will make your royal status known at your next event. This Renaissance gown features open hanging decorative sleeves and is primarily made from ornately patterned brocade. The high, rounded collar frames the face, while bows and draped beadwork decorate the center panel of the bodice and skirt. This center panel and the fitted inner sleeves of this one piece dress are made of antique velvet for an utterly refined and luxurious look. Golden colored ribbon trim decorates the edges and seams for even more extravagance. The modest train is optional, and this dress comes in various color options.Wear a hoop skirt, not included, underneath this dress to properly showcase the extraordinary beauty of its voluminous skirt. The Medieval Hoop Skirt (MCI-146) is sold separately.
- Handmade with extraordinary attention to detail
- High rounded collar and optional skirt train
- Bodice neckline decorated with draping ornamentation
- Open hanging decorative sleeves over fitted long sleeves
- Golden colored lace ribbon trim throughout
- Lined bodice features boning and adjustable lace-up back
- Ideal for Renaissance festivals, costume balls, and other historic reenactment events
- Recommended hoop skirt sold separately
- Made of brocade with antique or crushed velvet details and lace trim
- Dry clean recommended.