Arrive at your next historic reenactment event with panache when you wear the Renaissance Duchess Dress. Golden colored brocade, detailed with a delicate swirling vine pattern, makes up the majority of this dress fit for nobility. Handmade with extraordinary attention to detail, this dress is inspired by the styles of the Renaissance upper-class. Its fitted bodice is lined and features boning to help you achieve a historic waist shape. Ruffles of taffeta decorate both its square neckline and the seam between the bodice and skirt. The close-fitting sleeves taper to the elbows before ending in voluminous layers of ruffled brocade and lace. With the included matching collar and attached full-length cape, this regal Renaissance look is sure to turn heads at your next special occasion, whether you are attending a sophisticated costume ball or reenactment festival. A zipper at its back allows for easy wear. The hat shown is not included, and to get the historic, full-skirted look shown here, combine this Renaissance dress with the Renaissance Pannier (MCI-241), sold separately.
- Elegant, handmade design inspired by Renaissance fashion
- Fitted sleeves end in ruffles and lace at elbows
- Ruffle details along neck and waistline
- Full length cape attached to back of neck
- Lined bodice features boning for ideal silhouette and zipper back closure
- Includes matching choker
- Recommended pannier worn under skirt sold separately
- Made of brocade with ruffled taffeta and lace detail
- Metal zipper
- Dry clean recommended.