Any great swordsman knows the importance of practicing with their sword. Protect your hands during practice with the Red Dragon Padded Fencing Gloves. Made from leather, this pair of gloves comes in four sizes. The black gloves help to protect against blisters, scrapes, and other abrasions that come from repeated sword use. They also help you keep a hold of a sword with sweaty hands. In addition, they have light padding to help absorb light impacts while training. Next, the gloves have two types of quilting over the padding. The hands have horizontal quilting while the cuffs have diamond-shaped quilting. Also, the cuffs of the gloves extend past the wrist. The Red Dragon Padded Fencing Gloves are great for using during HEMA practice or roleplaying events. They also look right at home in a Renaissance faire.
Please note that these gloves are not meant for full contact sparring.
- Comes in four sizes
- Lightly padded
- Helps with holding onto a sword
- Great for HEMA practice
- Wonderful accessory for medieval outfits
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Wrist to Finger Length – 6.8 Inches
- Medium: Wrist to Finger Length – 7.5 Inches
- Large: Wrist to Finger Length – 8.3 Inches
- X-Large: Wrist to Finger Length – 9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.