Our Red and Gold Baroque Renaissance Gown is a two piece dress ensemble consisting of a bodice and skirt. The bodice and skirt are made of a high quality red baroque brocade fabric with an inner panel of gold brocade fabric. The bodice is fully lined. This lovely gown is shown with a hoop skirt. The hoop skirt is not included but can be purchased separately. We highly recommend wearing a hoop skirt with this gown to give the dress a flattering shape. Red and Gold Baroque Renaissance Gown is great for Medieval Weddings, Renaissance Fairs and Medieval re-enactments. You will feel like you are the Queen when you wear the Red and Gold Baroque Renaissance Gown to your next Renaissance fair or masquerade event.
Click here to order this item in a custom size or with custom fabric.
- Beautiful Gown
- Great For Medieval Wedding And Renaissance Fairs
- Rich Looking Trim And Fabric
- Authentic To The Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Made from brocade
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder