As a warrior heading through a magical forest, you know the value of carrying a blade like the Ranger Knife with Core with the brown handle. Made from latex-free polyurethane foam, this LARP knife has a durable construction.
On the inside, there is a flat flexible core. The fiberglass core provides strength parallel to the spine of the blade. It is flexible from side to side along the faces of the blade. The knife features a silver single-edged blade with a drop-point tip. Also, the Epic Armoury logo adorns the blade near the hilt.
Next, the knife continues with a thin golden crossguard. Then, it has a brown, wood-like handle. There are a pair of concave curves on the underside of the handle that make it easier to grasp.
At the end of the handle, there is a lanyard hole. Lanyards do not come included. Add this foam knife to your LARP ensemble or kit. The Ranger Knife with Core looks great in the hand of a variety of characters.
Please be aware that this item is handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Realistic appearance
- Flexible core construction
- Has a brown, wood-like handle
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex-free polyurethane foam
- Core is flexible fiberglass
- Store in a cool, dry environment away form direct sunlight.
- Overall Length: 12.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 2.6 Inches
- Guard Depth: 0.8 Inch
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 2.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.