Protect your lower legs from the elements with the Randulf Gaiters. Made of high-quality leather, these pieces are great for covering modern footwear with authentic looking style. The gaiters are made up of two pieces, a back and a front. The back is secured to the leg of the wearer with a leather cord at the bottom. Then the front is placed on top and attached tightly with four buckled leather straps wrapped around the calf. Wear the Randulf Gaiters with a multitude of LARP looks, as their leather construction lets them easily match many styles.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Back section is tied to leg with cord
- Back and front fasten together with four buckled straps
- Authentic looking cover for modern footwear
- Stylish and practical addition to historical reenactment looks and LARP outfits
- Sold in sets of two
- Made of 7-8 ounce upper leather
- Small: Ankle Circumference – 14-19 Inches, Calf Circumference – 20-24 Inches, Front Length – 12 Inches, Side Length – 13.5 Inches
- Large: Front Length – 12 Inches, Side Length – 13.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate. This is a handmade item that is measured by hand. Please allow for approximately 1-2 inches of variation from measurements shown.