For LARP or historical reenactment, take on the role of an 11th century infantryman with the Ralf Darkened Kettle Hat Helm. Also referred to as the helmet of the commoner, the kettle was commonly used throughout Medieval Europe. Handcrafted from 18-gauge steel, this helmet consists of a conical dome and wide brim. A central ridge and rivets provide extra protection against blows. Leather buckle straps adjust the fit under the chin. The darkened finish is due to an electrochemical treatment, which aids in rust resistance.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Inspired by the infantrymen of the 11th century
- Medieval helmet with conical dome and wide brim
- Darkened with an electrochemical treatment
- Fitted with an adjustable buckle strap at the chin
- Strengthens your defense for LARP
- Crafted from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings are leather
There are no reviews yet.