If you wish for a dagger that looks like it belongs to royalty, then make sure to check out the ornate design of the Queens Stiletto Dagger. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this dagger has a thin, double-edged blade with a spearpoint tip. The narrow blade has a triangular cross-section. There are two notches on each side of the ricasso.
Next, the dagger continues with a brass hilt. The hilt has a cruciform crossguard. Each arm of the crossguard has an acorn-like shape on the ends. Then, the hilt takes the form of a stylized person. The grip has a scaly texture. The pommel features a womans head. Finally, this dagger comes with a leather sheath. It has a loop for securing the dagger in place. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for securing the sheath onto a belt, not included. You can add the Queens Stiletto Dagger to any collection or display. It looks great with some costumes as well.
- Works for piercing, not suitable for other functional uses
- Features an ornate hilt with a womans head pommel
- Has a narrow, double-edged blade
- Comes with a sheath
- Can hang on a belt, not included
- Great for collections or display
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is brass
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 12.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.3 Inches
- Weight: 5.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.