The Princess Stiletto Dagger is perfect for those wanting a dagger with some regal style. It has an ornate design that is ideal for nobility. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this dagger has a thin, double-edged blade with a spearpoint tip. The narrow blade has a triangular cross-section. There are two notches on each side of the ricasso.
Next, the dagger continues with a brass hilt. The hilt has a cruciform crossguard. The crossguard has round ridges on each arm. The ridges get slightly bigger towards the ends. A scrolled design adorns the center of the crossguard. Then, the hilt takes the form of a stylized person. The grip has a scaly texture. The pommel features a young womans head. Finally, this dagger comes with a leather sheath. It has a loop for securing the dagger in place. At the top of the sheath, there is a loop for securing the sheath onto a belt, not included. You can add this dagger to any collection or display. It looks great with some costumes as well.
- Works for piercing, not suitable for other functional uses
- Features an ornate design
- Has a narrow, double-edged blade
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Can hang on a belt, not included
- Great for collections or display
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is brass
- Sheath is leather
- Overall Length: 12.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.1 Inches
- Weight: 5.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.