Great imperial warrior, you lead your troops into battle and do not fear any enemy. The Praetorian Helm protects your head from attack. Made from 18 gauge steel, this helmet comes in one size. It has a two-tone design. The round base has two cheek guards. This base features a bronze coloring. Above the cheek guards is a brass-colored brow plate. The wide plate has three circular accents along the middle. Historically, this plate would help to stop sword attacks to the head. It matches the crest that runs down the center of the helmet. It also has the brass coloring at the base. Sticking out from the base is a red crest.
On the inside, the helmet has a blackened finish with no interior lining. Instead, the helm comes with a padded, cotton arming cap. The blackened finish is rust resistant. The Praetorian Helm makes a great addition to a Roman officer outfit, especially for a LARP event. You can also wear it to a cosplay convention or in a stage production.
- Features a distinctive crested look
- Has a two-tone color scheme
- Comes with a padded arming cap
- Rust resistance finish on inside
- Great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and more
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour.
- Length: 8.8 Inches
- Width: 8 Inches
- Interior Circumference: 26 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 15.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.