If you play several different reenactment characters, you need a sword that is versatile to fit any persona. The Practical Bastard Sword is an easily adaptable sword for whatever medieval knight, soldier, or civilian role you choose. The blade of this longsword is crafted from high carbon steel in order to optimize strength and minimize damage to your sword. A traditional winged guard rests at the base of the blade, with a leather wrapped grip and a steel wheel pommel creating the hilt. This reenactment sword also comes with a leather scabbard, enhancing your safety over a wooden scabbard should you fall on your side during battle. The Practical Bastard Sword is the sword you are looking for to finish off your favorite medieval role!
- Crafted 5160 high carbon steel
- Durable sword construction is ideal for reenactments
- Winged guard adds a classic appeal
- Hilt consists of a leather wrapped grip and traditional wheel pommel
- Includes a leather scabbard with steel fittings
- Versatile to fit almost any medieval character!
- Overall Length: 49.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 38 Inches
- Handle Length: 11 Inches
- Weight: 3 lb. 10 oz.