The Polar Bear Express, a Christmas Figurine by Possible Dreams, shows Santa using a unique way to get around with his presents. Made from resin and Clothtique, a stiffened fabric, this highly detailed figurine is designed by artist Ann Dezendorf. It depicts Santa in a white suit. Golden trim adorns his suit. A red bag of presents is slung over Santas back. It has snowflake details. He holds the golden cord for the bag in his left hand. He has a light-up lantern in his left hand. The lantern lights up with 3 LR44 batteries, not included.
Santa sits on a white polar bear. The polar bear has flocking for fur. A green wreath hangs around its neck. A red cloth covers the bears back underneath Santa. It has golden tassels. The bear has more garland near its tail. This figurine makes a great addition to any Santa collection or Christmas display.
- Introduction Date: January 2021
- Collection: Christmas Traditions
- Designed by Ann Dezendorf
- Lights up with 3 LR44 batteries, not included
- Highly detailed
- Beautifully hand painted
- Great for Santa collections and holiday displays
- Made from resin, flocking, PVC, polyester, and Clothtique, a stiffened fabric
- Height: 10 Inches
- Width: 7.5 Inches
- Length: 9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.