The medieval world was filled with banners, also called standards. The Small Pointed Medieval Banner looks right at home with medieval home decor. Made of cotton twill, this banner has a satin lining on the back. It comes to a point on the bottom and has hanging tabs on the top. The hanging tabs match the edges of the banner. The center panel is a contrasting color. The panel has the same shape as the overall banner. There are many color options available. The banner comes with a wooden dowel rod and black cord for hanging. The dowel rod has round end caps. Because of its small size, this pointed medieval banner hangs wonderfully in many areas of the home, especially an office or living room. This standard also looks great at historical reenactments or Renaissance faires.
For the color options: first color is center panel color while the second color is the edges.
- Pointed design
- Contrasting center panel
- Many color options
- Comes with hanging rod and cord
- Great for home decor or reenactments
- Made with cotton twill and satin
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Use gentle detergents. Hang to dry.
- Overall Length: 14.8 Inches
- Banner Length: 13.1 Inches
- Banner Width: 8.1 Inches
- Hanging Tab Length: 1.6 Inches
- Hanging Tab Width: 1.4 Inches
- Center Panel Length: 12.1 Inches
- Center Panel Width: 6.6 Inches
- Rod Width: 10.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.