Whether you are on the side of the North or the South, a lady is sure to look wonderful while wearing the Plaid Civil War Skirt to their event. Made from a cotton blend, this skirt comes in a range of sizes and color options. It features the wide cut shape typical of the period. It works best with a hoop skirt like the Civil War Hoop Skirt (MCI-240), sold separately. At the bottom of this skirt, there is a black ruffled hem. The hem will always be black regardless of skirt color. There is a line of ruffles higher up on the skirt which matches the overall pattern. Finally, the elastic waistband makes putting the skirt on and wearing it much easier and more comfortable. Wear the Plaid Civil War Skirt to any roleplaying event, historical reenactment, or stage production.
- Comes in multiple colors and sizes
- Has an elastic waistband
- Features a black hem and ruffled detail
- Ideal for period outfits
- Great for reenacting, roleplaying, and more
- Made from a cotton polyester blend
- Wash gently and lay flat to dry.
- Small: 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length
- Medium: 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length
- Large: 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length
- X-Large: 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length
- XX-Large:39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length
- XXX-Large: 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length
Measurements are approximate.