A brave knight such as yourself knows that they must keep their head protected from attack. Thus, you wear the Pig-Faced Bascinet Helmet. Made from 18 gauge steel, this battle-ready helmet has a traditional bascinet helmet shape. It features a pointed face visor. This visor is movable. The wearer can either lift the visor or remove the pins on the side to take the visor off completely. On the pointed visor, there are two eye slots. The slots are raised slightly on the visor. Below the eye slots are multiple round ventilation holes. Brass-colored accents adorn the top and bottom edges of the visor. On the inside, the helmet has a blackened finish and an adjustable leather liner. There is also an adjustable chin strap to help secure the helmet onto the head. The Pig-Faced Bascinet Helmet is wonderful for LARP battles, cosplay events, and conventions.
- Comes in one size
- Has a movable visor design
- Features a traditional bascinet shape
- Secures with a chin strap
- Great for cosplay and conventions
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Liner is leather
- To properly maintain your armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.
- Length: 8 Inches
- Width: 6.3 Inches
- Interior Circumference: 25 Inches
- Weight: 4 Pounds 9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.