The guttural caws of the raven are often foretellings of fate, either grim or fortunate. Based on the frequently mythologized bird, the Pewter Raven Belt Buckle depicts a Celtic knotwork raven face holding a round token in its beak. With the look of a carefully carved artifact or antique, this silver tone accessory displays large triskelion details upon the head of the raven and on the surface of the token appears to hold. A rectangular bar on its back makes this raven buckle easy to wear on your favorite belt. Made in the USA out of lead-free pewter, this Celtic belt buckle makes a fantastic addition to ensembles both everyday and more ornate for special events and occasions.
- Made in the United States
- Features a Celtic knotwork raven head design
- Has the look of a beautifully carved antique
- Rectangular bar in back helps attach to belts
- Stylish accessory for everyday or formal events
- Made of lead-free pewter
- Fits 1.5 Inch Wide Belts
- Buckle Width: 3.75 Inches
- Buckle Height: 1.75 Inches
There are no reviews yet.