The Pewter Pirate Skeleton Necklace depicts the grim herald of the buccaneers who terrorized the oceans during the Golden Age of Piracy. Whether merchant or naval officer, few would spy this emblem without acquiring a sense of dread. The pendant is hand-cast from lead-free antiqued pewter. Despite its small stature, this skeleton is highly detailed. It comes packaged on a full colored information card. Brief educational notes on 17th century piracy display on the back. A silver plated chain is included as well.
- Celebrates the Golden Age of Piracy
- Depicts a skeleton, classic herald of the buccaneer
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Comes with a fine curb chain
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter
- Metal chain plated with silver