The Pewter Finish .45 Caliber 1873 Buntline Revolver is a non-firing replica version of a famous handgun from the historic Old West. This safe, high quality replica has the look and feel of the real thing without any of the danger. Based on the weapon designed by Samuel Colt in 1873 that was initially used by the US Army, popularized by film, and sometimes known by the nicknames Frontier and Widowmaker, this authentic looking Western revolver replica is great for theatrical performances and collectors. This version features a pewter tone finish with a wood grip. It features real working action and can fire caps, but cannot be made to fire real ammunition.
Please note that this replica firearm cannot be made to fire real ammo and should not be excessively dry-fired.
- Safe replica version cannot fire real ammunition
- Authentic look, feel, and detail
- Features gray finish with wood grip
- Real working action
- Compatible with cap shells OD49
- Great for collectors and theatrical performances
- Made from high quality cast metal alloy and wood
- Overall Length: 17.5 Inches
- Barrel Length: 12 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds
There are no reviews yet.