This Pewter Ewenni Love Ring is a reproduction based on an original historical ring found near Ewenni Priory, in Wales England. This reproduction comes in its own blister pack and features an inset with information about the original ring. The original ring, on which this piece is based, is located in the National Museum of Wales. It is a gold posy ring dated to the 15th century and is engraved with the phrase + ieme la belle, which means love is beautiful. This ring is made from lead-free pewter. Give this ring as a meaningful gift to that special someone in your life, or keep it for your own so that you can always enjoy the simple, yet meaningful stylings of this Pewter Ewenni Love Ring.
- Crafted from Lead-Free Pewter
- Features a Simple yet Attractive Design
- A Perfect Accent with Any Outfit
- Can be Worn for Special Occasions or with Everyday Outfits
- A Great Gift or Personal Accessory
- Comes with Historical Information
- Available in One Size (Adjustable)