Designed by George Patton in the early 1900s, when he was still just a Lieutenant, this finely crafted sword was commonly attached to a troopers saddle. The tempered, high carbon steel blade was generally used as a thrusting weapon. Featuring a steel guard and a hard plastic handle, it is easy to grip and is solidly constructed. The Patton Sword features a single fullered blade and includes a wood scabbard with steel mounts. Windlass Steelcrafts have outdone themselves, this is better than the original.
- Functional sword is battle-ready
- Inspired by a historic sword designed by George Patton
- Tempered blade has single fuller and is intended for thrusting
- Includes matching scabbard
- Great for reenactment and collecting
- Blade made of high carbon steel
- Handle made of hard plastic
- Guard made of steel
- Scabbard made of wood with steel mounts
- Overall Length: 44 Inches
- Blade Length: 35 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.125 Inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.