After driving cattle across the prairie, the cowboys rode into town, looking for a saloon to spend their coin. After a few rounds, the men were itching for a fight. Instead, they found a stern lawman wearing an Ornate Sheriff Badge. Marshals and sheriffs maintained order in the new towns and territories that sprung up as settlers moved west. This law enforcement badge is crafted from solid copper and plated with an antique silver finish. The classic shield design is double struck to create a strong image with an abstract pattern on top and bottom. The back of the Wild West collectible features a soldered pin, so that the copper badge may be worn or displayed. Great as a costume accent or theatrical prop, this Ornate Sheriff Badge also makes a great gift for any American history enthusiast.
- Authentic looking Wild West badge
- Double die struck for strong details
- Soldered pin allows badge to be worn
- A great collectible, costume accessory, or gift idea
- Crafted from solid copper
- Antique silver finish
- Plaque Height: 2.5 Inches
- Plaque Width: 2.125 Inches
- Pin Length: 1.25 Inches
There are no reviews yet.