As a true warrior of the Renaissance, you prefer a sword like the Opera Nova Cut and Thrust Sword. Made from EN45 high carbon steel, this sword has a double-edged blade. The blade has a diamond cross-section. Next, the sword features a unique crossguard. The crossguard has two slightly angled arms and two loops. The loops curve towards the top of the blade. In the middle, the crossguard features a black leather section. Then, the hilt features a wire-wrapped grip. The texture from the wire makes the sword easier to hold. The sword ends in a scent stopper-style pommel. Finally, the sword comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the wood. The scabbard has a steel chape and locket. The locket features a hanging pin. This sword makes a great option for any swordsman. You can easily use it in a historical reenactment or add it to any sword collection.
- Fully functional
- Features a double-edged blade
- Has a unique crossguard design
- Comes with a black scabbard
- Great for historical reenactments
- Made from EN45 high carbon steel
- Hilt is wood with a steel wire wrapping
- Scabbard is wood with leather
- Overall Length: 39.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 33.3 Inches
- Weight: 2 Pounds 4.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.