Odin has called the fiercest of Viking warriors to fight for him. You put on the Odomar Viking Torso Armor to protect you while you raid and pillage. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, this Norse body armor comes in four sizes. The leather torso armour secures onto the body with three straps. Also, the LARP armour features an impressive Borre knotwork design embossed onto the front and back.
The front of the armor has two shoulder panels overlapping the main chest piece. They also have holes for attaching pauldrons like the Odomar Viking Pauldrons (RT-278), sold separately. Next, the main chest plate has the Borre knotwork. It also curves inward on the sides from below the bust to the waist. The chest plate ends in a straight bottom edge. From the edges of the main chest plate to the sides, there are lamellar style scales for additional flexibility and a unique touch. Leather strips cap off the lamellar scales. They attach to the straps that buckle on the back of the Viking cuirass.
On the back of the armour, the shoulder panels form a collar shape. The back main plate mimics the front main chest piece. It has the knotwork design with curved sides as well as the buckles for the straps. These curved sides also feature the lamellar scales next to them. Wear the Odomar Viking Torso Armor into a LARP battle and terrify all of your enemies.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Secures with three straps
- Comes in four sizes
- Detailed embossed design
- Lamellar scale sides for additional flexibility
- Attaches to additional armour, sold separately
- Great for LARP battles and roleplaying events
- Made from 9-10 ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Medium: Chest – 32-38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 38-44 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44-50 Inches
- XX-Large: 50-56 Inches
Measurements are approximate.