The O Bokken is made of the heaviest polypropylene available and closely duplicates a real Katana in length, size, weight, and feel. Virtually unbreakable and without a sharp blade, this synthetic training weapon is safe for practice. Unlike its wooden counterpart, this training katana will not splinter, split, or rot. Avoid grievous injury to yourself or your partner with this safe practice weapon, and keep your skills sharp as you use it for sparring and training skills new and old. Its polypropylene structure is remarkably stiff, weather resistant, and resistant to cuts.
- Closely mimics the shape of a long katana
- Great for martial artists and swordsmen
- Synthetic construction is virtually indestructible
- Ideal for training and practicing new techniques
- Resistant to weather, cutting, and breaking
- Made of polypropylene
- Weight: 28.6 oz.
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Blade Length: 31.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 12.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 44 Inches