Chronicle your experiences as a pillaging warrior or a fierce Viking maiden by recording them in the Nordic Spellbook Leather Journal. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this journal comes in two color options. It fastens closed with a strap and brass-plated buckle in front. There is an embossed knotwork border adorning the front and back covers. The pattern edges along the top, bottom, and outer edges of the covers. On the brown color option, the pattern contrasts with the worn-looking cover.
Along the spine of the notebook, there is a top piece of leather to add strength. It has four ridges to match the covers. Rivets secure the piece of leather to the front and back covers. Both covers have top and bottom edges that curve outward and then have straight sections away from the spine. Rivets adorn their edges. On the inside, there is a removable book with 110 blank sheets of paper. The Nordic Spellbook Leather Journal is great for a variety of tasks, from writing to drawing and more.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two color options
- Fastens closed with a buckle and strap
- Features knotwork border
- Includes a removable book with 100 sheets
- Great for sketching, writing, and drawing
- Wonderful for faires, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce vegetable-tanned leather and paper
- Hardware has antique-brass plating
- Length of the book : 10 Inches
- Width of the book: 6.5 Inches
- Thickness of the book: 1.8 Inches
- Page Length: 8.5 Inches
- Page Width: 5.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.