Warrior, do not forget to protect your head when heading into battle. Wear something like the Nomad Helmet to guard your head from an attack. Made from 5-6 ounce vegetable leather, this helmet comes in two sizes. The helmet slips on and secures with a chin strap.
The helmet covers the sides and back of the head. The sides are split at the hem for flexibility. Also, the sides feature rectangular brown plates. Rivets secure the plates into place. Many have cutouts in the center to reveal additional rivets. Plates at the bottom near the front and back have a 20 gauge steel circular insignia. Above the plates is a ring of black faux fur. Above this are two straps crossing on top. One is brown and the other is black. The brown strap also forms the socket for a black horsehair tail on the top of the head. The Nomad Helmet looks great at a LARP event, cosplay convention, or in a stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two sizes
- Features rectangular plates and a center tail
- Secures with a chin strap
- Great for nomadic warrior characters
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplay
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather
- Plates are 9-10 ounce leather
- Insignias are 20 gauge stainless steel
- Top is real horsehair
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.