You and your people are a nomadic people. To defend yourself from attack, you make sure to wear armour pieces like the Nomad Bracers. Made from 9-10 ounce leather, these bracers come as a pair and in a single size. They secure to the arms with leather lacing. These bracers feature a black base with straight top and bottom edges. Rivets secure brown plates to the base. Many of the rectangular plates have circle cutouts to show off a rivet in the center. One of the plates has a circular insignia. The insignia is 20 gauge steel. On the inside of the bracers, there is black faux fur along the edges. It sticks out to create a distinctive look. The Nomad Bracers make a great statement piece for your LARP ensemble or cosplay outfit.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Sold as a pair
- Has a multi-plate design
- Features a circular insignia on a plate
- Great for nomadic warriors and cultures
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 5-6 ounce leather with 9-10 ounce leather plates
- Insignia is 20 gauge stainless steel
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 6.5 Inches
- Width: 11 Inches
Measurements are approximate.