Perfect for a lover and fighter both, the Nobles Velveteen Robe is the ideal mix of bold derring-do and refined tastes. In essence, this garment is styled for a noble traveler or swordsman who prefers extravagance to simplicity. This garment is styled to be period accurate, although it is made from modern materials to ensure comfort and reliability. The long doublet is made from cotton velveteen and features a satin lining, which ensures that the garment is comfortable to wear and soft to the touch. The garment laces up the front, which allows for the robe to be worn laced or unlaced, depending the personal preference of the wearer. The Nobles Velveteen Robe comes in a variety of attractive colors, all ideally suited to be worn by a noble who does not mind showing off skill. You can complement the Nobles Velveteen Robe with a pair of hosen and a white shirt with puffy sleeves to complete the look of a French fencer with fine tastes, or of course you can create your own outfits with this impressive garment.
- Robe Can Be Worn Laced or Unlaced
- Historically Authentic Design and Style
- A Beautiful Complement to Medieval and Renaissance Styles
- Made in the USA
- Made from 100 percent cotton velveteen fabric
- Lined in satin
- Sizing on this garment runs by Chest size. Get an accurate measurement of your chest and choose the appropriate option.