Shapeshifting with ease into the form of a raven, Morrigan could fly over the battlefield and watch the outplay of fate. The Morrigan Goddess of Battle Statue shows the Celtic deity with a raven alighting upon her outstretched hand. Made of cold cast bronze, this Celtic statue features antique styling with hand painted elements adding dimension to its look. Morrigan appears with her hair down, wearing a short bodice and a high slit skirt. A torc adorns her neck, and she holds a sword in one hand down by her side. Often associated with the foretelling of doom and death in battle, Morrigan is a powerful warrior goddess who plays a large role in ancient Irish myths. For those interested in traditional Irish mythology and warrior women, the Morrigan Goddess of Battle Statue makes a remarkable addition to collections and displays.
- Depicts the Celtic goddess Morrigan
- Morrigan is shown standing with a raven in hand
- Bronze construction has antiqued look and hand painted detail
- Beautiful addition to Celtic home decor
- Fantastic collectible for those interested in Celtic myth
- Made of cold cast bronze
- Height: 11 Inches