As you head off on your grand fantasy adventures, the Morpheus Cloak adds the perfect finishing touch to your medieval look. Made from 100-percent cotton, this cloak comes in two sizes and three colors. It features a crossed design in front. The V-shaped neckline forms two straps that cross each other in front. You can tie them in the front around your waist or in the back underneath the cloak. On the back, the neckline creates a wide, stitched-down collar. The collar shape forms a downwards point in the center. The full-length cloak also has slits on the sides for the wearers arms. You can add this cloak to your cosplay or LARPing costume. The Morpheus Cloak looks great added to a variety of outfits and ensembles.
- Comes in three colors and two sizes
- Has a crossed strap design in front
- Slits for the arms on the sides
- Great addition to fantasy costumes
- Ideal for roleplaying and cosplaying
- Made from 100-percent cotton