The hand and half sword, also known as a bastard sword, is one of the most iconic swords of the Middle Ages. This Molay Templar Bastard Sword adds a dark touch to this classic blade, making it a great addition to your medieval weapons. The bastard sword was well loved during medieval times for its lightweight efficiency, and this version features just that with a deep fuller down the center of the steel blade. The guard twists out into the quillons, which feature cross cutouts. The black hilt is contoured for a sturdy grip, while the steel pommel displays a complementing cross inlay as well. The black scabbard features steel plating with another black cross at its mouth and suspension rings for easy carrying. A bastard sword is a vital part of any medieval weapons collection, and the Molay Templar Bastard Sword is a great way to display yours.
- Blunted steel blade features a fuller for a lightweight carry
- Guard twists into quillons with cross cut out details
- Handle features a black hilt and a steel pommel with a cross
- Black scabbard features steel mounts, cross detail, and carrying rings
- Blade is EN45 high carbon steel
- Grip is wood wrapped in leather
- Overall Length: 46.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 36 Inches
- Blade Width: 2.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 7.1 Inches
- Weight: 3 Pounds 8.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.