When you are a Templar Knight or a Crusader heading into battle, it is wise to carry a small blade like the Militia Templi Dagger. Made from EN45 high-carbon steel, this functional medieval dagger has a double-edged, tempered blade. To begin with, a fuller runs down the length of the blade. Also, an engraved cross adorns the base of the blade.
Then, the Crusader dagger continues with a flat cruciform crossguard. There is a cross on one end of the brass guard. Black leather wraps around the wooden grip. The hilt ends with a disk-shaped pommel. A brass cross sits in a circle of red enamel in the center of the steel pommel.
Finally, the dagger comes with a wooden scabbard. Black leather covers the scabbard. It has a steel chape and throat. A bronze cross with rounded tips adorns the throat. This knights dagger is ideal for historical reenactments and weaponry collections.
- Fully functional
- Cross detailing
- Striking pommel design
- Comes with a scabbard
- Works well for historical reenactments
- Blade is EN45 high-carbon steel
- Guard is brass
- Pommel is steel, brass, and enamel
- Grip and scabbard are leather-wrapped wood
- Overall Length: 16.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 10.9 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.25 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.16-0.17 Inch
- Point of Balance: 0.5 Inch From the Guard Onto the Handle
- Grip Length: 3.6 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 1.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.