When fighting a powerful enemy, you must ensure that all parts of your arms are guarded against attack. Wear the Epic Dark Milanese Couters into battle. Crafted from 19 gauge mild steel, these blackened couters come as a pair. They secure to the arms with straps. There is a rounded section protecting the elbow. It has a central ridge, historically meant to deflect blows. In addition, this elbow section has a few holes. These holes allow the couters to secure to a gambeson or shirt, not included. Next, this section connects to two pieces of steel, one above and one below the elbow. These pieces flare outward to ensure that the armor does not impede movement. Wear the Milanese Couters to your next LARP event, cosplay convention, or stage production.
- Sold as a pair
- Features a blackened finish
- Special shape for deflecting blows
- Secures with straps
- Able to tie to a gambeson, not included
- Great for roleplaying and LARP events
- Made from 19 gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Full Length: 8.1 Inches
- Elbow Width: 11 Inches
- Elbow Length: 3.1 Inches
- Weight: 2.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.