A good, old-fashioned tailcoat might be just what you need to make your look work. And this Mens Victorian Dress Coat is just that, with an added touch of style that will add some pizazz to your look, whether it is contemporary, historic, or in the interim. You might say that this dress coat is a classic tailcoat at its finest, having been made from fine gabardine, which is a tightly woven wool fabric that is known for being strong (and frequently used for suits and formal-wear). It is a waist-length coat that features double-breasted buttons in the front, as well as a peaked lapel, for that added touch of formal style. The jackets tail hangs at mid-leg length, while the cuffs and lapel are done in accenting taffeta fabric, to add that little touch of decoration to its appearance. For added comfort, this dress coat is made with an internal satin lining. Paired with a classic white shirt and a cravat, you will have an immediate look that fits perfectly into a Victorian setting. Change it up with a button-up shirt and a tie, and you have an eccentric yet stunning coat that works well in modern settings. That is versatility, and those are just two of the many options that this Mens Victorian Dress Coat opens up for you.
The main jacket color will always be black. The color you are selecting is for the lapels and cuffs.
- Made from Quality Gabardine Fabric with Taffeta Accents
- A Classic and Handsome Mens Tailcoat
- Features an Extremely Versatile Design
- Fully Lined with Satin and Secured with a Double-Breasted Button Arrangement
- Great for Formal Events, Victorian Looks and Steampunk Settings
- Based on Actual Medieval and Renaissance Styled Clothing