The Medieval Tunic is a fantastic staple for any historical or fantasy wardrobe. Versatile and comfortable with just the right amount of style, this lightweight cotton tunic is the perfect base for your next medieval or Viking look. On contrast color trim, a cut-out dart forms its narrow V-neck. The long, fitted sleeves also feature matching trim at the cuffs, and narrow slashes at each side of the body provide easy fit and movement. Great for historical reenactment, LARP, the Renaissance fair, and more, this medieval cotton tunic is perfect for any number of character types and occasions.
- Lightweight construction is comfortable to wear
- Features long, fitted sleeves
- Available in a variety of sizes and colors
- Versatile addition to historical and fantasy wardrobes
- Great for LARP, reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made of lightweight cotton
- Wash with a gentle machine action using a 1/2 load with a short spin. Maximum water temperature 85° F/30° C. Please use a gentle washing powder.
- Small: Chest – 35-36 Inches, Waist – 31 Inches, Arm Length – 24.75 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 37-38 Inches, Waist – 34 Inches, Arm Length – 25.25 Inches
- Large: Chest – 39-41 Inches, Waist – 37 Inches, Arm Length – 25.5 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 42-44 Inches, Waist – 40 Inches, Arm Length – 25.75 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 45-48 Inches, Waist – 43 Inches, Arm Length – 26 Inches
- XXX-Large: Chest – 49-52 Inches, Waist – 47 Inches, Arm Length 26.25 Inches
Measurements are approximate.