Made of the heaviest grade polypropylene available, the Medieval Training sword replicates the look of a real historical sword without the dangers associated with a sharp blade. This synthetic training weapon is ideal for practice combat. Virtually unbreakable, it has the length, size, weight, and feel of the historical weapon, making it an invaluable tool when it comes to honing your skills. This training sword is incredibly durable and resistant to cutting, breaking, and splintering, placing it a step ahead wooden counterparts. Hone your technique with this high quality polypropylene sparring sword.
Some assembly required.
- Replicates a medieval sword
- Safe for training and practicing
- Synthetic material is sturdy and resistant to wear
- Great for martial arts, sparring, and more
- Made of polypropylene
- Blade Length: 32.25 Inches
- Overall Length: 39.5 Inches
- Weight: 29.3 oz.
- Handle length: 7.25 Inches