Heading into battle, you draw your blade from the Medieval Sword Holder. You fight for your kingdom and strive for victory. Made from 9-10-ounce leather, this medieval sword frog comes in two colors. You can choose a left- or right-hand draw.
The frog consists of a leather tube. Rivets and an embossed line adorn each end of the tube. Attached to the tube is a leather loop. It allows the frog to sit on a belt, not included. The loop sits at an angle allowing for the left- or right-hand draw. The Medieval Sword Holder makes a great addition to a LARP warriors ensemble.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Available in left or right-hand draw
- Comes in two color options
- Great for wearing on a belt, not included
- Versatile design
- Great for LARPing and reenacting
- Made from 9-10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.