The Medieval Servant Dress is a great peasant dress for your medieval kingdom staff. The Medieval Servant Dress includes the bodice, skirt, apron, and hood. This Medieval Servant Dress is made of 100% cotton and the bodice has laces along each side. The skirt is very full and is compatible with our Hoop Skirt if you desire to achieve the same shape as shown in the product photos. The basic part of the dress comes in one color while the accent panels on the skirt, accent trim on the sleeves, the hood, and the apron are available in a different color. This allows you to create just about any color combination you like! The Medieval Servant Dress is very authentic to the medieval period and makes a great dress for reenactments. This ensemble is displayed with a hoop skirt which is worn under the skirt to give shape. The hoop skirt is not included, but can be purchased separately.
When ordering, the first Color dropdown menu is for the main color of the dress. The Accent Color is for the accents on the sleeves, skirt, the hood, and the apron.
- Made Of 100% Cotton
- Great For Medieval Reenactments And Renaissance Fairs
- Includes Bodice, Skirt, Apron, and Hood
- Authentic To The Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Small: 33-35 Inch Bust, 26-28 Inch Waist, 41 Inch Skirt Length, 14 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Medium: 36-38 Inch Bust, 29-31 Inch Waist, 42 Inch Skirt Length, 16 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- Large: 39-41 Inch Bust, 32-34 Inch Waist, 43 Inch Skirt Length, 17 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- X-Large: 42-44 Inch Bust, 35-37 Inch Waist, 44 Inch Skirt Length, 18 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XX-Large: 46-48 Inch Bust, 39-41 Inch Waist, 45 Inch Skirt Length, 19 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder
- XXX-Large: 50-53 Inch Bust, 44-46 Inch Waist, 46 Inch Skirt Length, 20.5 Inch Shoulder to Shoulder