Many medieval characters require the use of a pouch or bag. Add the Medieval Leather Shoulder Bag to your medieval or Renaissance costume. Made from 5-6-ounce leather, this bag comes in two colors. It has a long strap that allows the bag to hang from a shoulder. Rivets attach the strap to the bag. The bag itself has a round front flap that secures with a strap and buckle. The strap has brass-plated grommets that match the buckle. Also, the bag has stitched edges. This shoulder bag looks great at a faire, LARP event, or cosplay convention. You can also use the Medieval Leather Shoulder Bag in a stage production.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in two colors
- Has a shoulder strap
- Secures with a strap and buckle
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for faires, LARP events, and more
- Made from 5-6-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.