The Medieval LARP Tomahawk has a versatile hatchet structure made safe for LARP combat through its soft and shred resistant foam construction. Realistically detailed, this LARP hand axe is a fantastic addition to any adventurers gear. The hawk head has a realistic weathered steel look, its short blade paired with a small hammer head on the opposite end. The short, easy to wield haft has a natural dark wood color and texture. A protective layer of latex coats the entire LARP weapon. Inside the closed cell foam structure is a Kevlar-tipped, flexible fiberglass core for structural safety and strength. Whether your LARP character is a warrior or a woodsman, this realistic LARP tomahawk is great to have as part of your kit.
The Medieval LARP Tomahawk has an overall length of 22 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 22 Inches
- Grip Length: 17.7 Inches
- Head Length: 8.7 Inches
- Head Height: 3.1 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 4.7 Inches
- Weight: 0.4 Pound
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.